I am Asvin G (sometimes written as Asvin Gothandaraman), currently a fifth year math PhD student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I am advised by Jordan Ellenberg. I will graduate Summer 2023 and am on the job market now.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers and preprints
- A Chebotarev Density Theorem over Local Fields with Yifan Wei and John Yin. [arxiv]
- Configuration spaces, graded spaces, and polysymmetric functions with Andrew O’Desky. [arxiv]
- On the variation of the Frobenius in a non abelian Iwasawa tower. [arxiv]
- Unlikely and just likely intersections for high dimensional families of elliptic curves. [arxiv]
- Just-likely intersections on Hilbert modular surfaces with Qiao He and Ananth N. Shankar. [arxiv]
Here are some papers that I don’t plan on publishing either because they are expository or do not contain enough novel ideas.
- Supersingularity of Motives with Complex Multiplication and a Twisted Polarization. [arxiv]
Some useful advice on writing from Poonen.
A note on Weil restrictions from the stacks workshop 2017: Weil restriction for schemes and beyond.